- Tyrell Corp. makes genetically engineered humans (Replicants) who do the hard work at the space colonies.
- Deckard and Gaff are Blade Runners; they hunt Replicants who go into Earth’s biosphere.
- Deckard can read Mr. Tyrell’s secretary —Rachel— implanted memories, therefore Rachel is a Replicant.
- Deckard falls in love with Rachel and does not kill her.
- Deckard dreams with a Unicorn.
- Deckard hunts Roy, the chief of the rebel Replicants.
- Roy dies himself with a dialogue about the emptiness of the life as an epiphenomenon of the Cosmos.
- Gaff let’s Deckard and Rachel escape.
- Gaffs leaves a Origami Unicorn so Deckard finds him and realises Gaff knows about what is in his head, therefore Deckard has implanted memories, therefore Deckard is a Replicant.